What you get?
- 20 high resolution photos of creative spaces
- 10 landscape photos + 10 portrait photos
- Designed specially for bloggers and creative entrepreneurs
- Pinterest optimized vertical images
- Under Creative Commons License*
- Drool-worthy photography (really!)
Why you need this?
The 10 landscape photos with their 10 Pinterest optimized portrait counterparts can be put to use in a variety of ways.
- Landing Pages
- Product Mockups
- Social media cover images
- Blog post graphics
- Ebook covers
- Newsletter Design
Now, what if you could learn how to take stunning photos like these yourself? And that too, using your iPhone..
Take stunning photos that make your audience stop, take notice and hit that follow button on your Instagram!
I have created a FREE 7-day email course for you that helps you do just that! Click below to join the course :)
Let's say your ideal audience lands on your Instagram feed, there are two things that will make them hit that follow button -
Your voice & Your visuals.
Being the awesome creative soul that you are, I know you have an amazing, genuine voice and message.
But visuals? They are just as important. Especially on Instagram.
Catch the eye of your audience with high-quality photos
Instagram is intensely visual-based. You can write a killer caption and have the best message to share, but without a compelling image your audience is unlikely to read any further.
The only way you can make a killer first impression and stand out from the crowd is through your photos.
High-quality, compelling photos.
But how do you take high-quality photos easily?
I am glad you asked. You don't need to be born with a special talent to take high-quality photos. Nor do you need a DSLR that costs $$$$. In this new e-course, I have put together the exact techniques to help you capture beautiful Instagram photos using your iPhone.
In this course, you 'll learn all about:
- How to unlock hidden features of your iPhone camera so you can take stunning, high-quality iPhone photos
- 3 mistakes that are making your iPhone photos grainy and blurry
- How to style photos that draw attention
- What props and backgrounds should you use
- How to edit your iPhone photos using just 2 powerful apps
So you ready to rock that Instagram grid? Click below to sign up!